Sam is listening to:
- Ever Felt Like a Convention Wanted to Kill You? — Dave Reviews I Am Providence
- April 27th #WhispersyncDeal roundup: Madeline Ashby, Peter Watts, Jo Walton, Robert J. Sawyer, Steven Erikson, and more
- “Twisted and Frighteningly Relatable” — James reviews The Circle
- March #WhispersyncDeal roundup: Kate Reading reading Marie Brennan, Simon Vance reading Brian Staveley and James Maxwell, and more
- What ever happened to Sam’s “Release Week” roundup posts? They’re on reddit!
- Revisiting the regional digital divide, again on
- The 33 most missing audiobooks of 2014 on
- February #WhispersyncDeal roundup: Octavia E. Butler, Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter, Chuck Wendig, Rysa Walker, and more on
- August WhispersyncDeal roundup: Ken Liu, Chuck Wendig, Joyce Carol Oates, Max Brooks, and more; read by Michael Kramer, Luke Daniels, Kate Rudd, Grover Gardner, Mary Robinette Kowal, and more! on
- Release Week: Kameron Hurley’s The Mirror Empire, Steven Erikson’s Willful Child, Daryl Gregory’s Pandemonium, and Tad Williams’ Otherland on
- All Hallow's Listen
- April 1
- Casting Call
- Release Week
- Sam's Monthly Listening Report
- The Arrrdies
- The Bookburners Listen-a-Long
- The Human Division Listen-a-Long
- The Shambling Guide to NYC Listen-a-Long
- Whispersync Deals
Tag Archives: received
Received: More review copies from our fall requests are coming in, this batch includes three titles from Harper Audio: The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter Some Remarks by Neal Stephenson Dodger by Terry Pratchett
Received: I finally put in some fall requests a couple weeks ago, and Brilliance Audio took me pretty seriously to the tune of 5 titles. Clockwork Angels by Kevin J. Anderson, read by Neil Peart; The Mongoliad Book 2 by … Continue reading
Received: Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer, read by Joshilyn Jackson for Macmillan Audio.
Received: Earth Unaware by Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnston, read by Stefan Rudnicki (and cast) for Macmillan Audio. Coming concurrent with hardcover and e-book release from Tor on July 17.
Received: from Blackstone Audio, two MP3-CD audiobooks: HAMLET’S FATHER by Orson Scott Card, read by Stefan Rudnicki (published May 1); and A SHORT, SHARP SHOCK by Kim Stanley Robinson, read by Paul Michael Garcia (published April 1).
Received: Three MP3-CD review copies from Blackstone Audio, including: EXOGENE by T. C. McCarthy, read by Bahni Turpin — to be published in CD, MP3-CD, and digital audio March 1, 2012 — sequel to last year’s excellent debut GERMLINE TO MARRY MEDUSA by Theodore Sturgeon, read by Stefan Rudnicki and … Continue reading
Received: Six (6!) audiobooks from Blackstone Audio: Mr g: A Novel about the Creation Little, Big: or, The Fairies’ Parliament The Hum and the Shiver: The Tufa Novels, Book 1 A Canticle for Leibowitz Immortality, Inc. The Sum of All … Continue reading
Audiobook received: Burning Chrome by William Gibson, read by Jonathan Davis, Dennis Holland, Kevin Pariseau, Victor Bevine, Jay Snyder, Brian Nishii, LJ Ganser, Oliver Wyman, Eric Michael Summerer, and Marc Vietor, on MP3-CD from Brilliance Audio. Already out on December 13, … Continue reading